Within the event, the settings are:
General: edit the information you entered when adding the event.
Features: enable gamification
Colours: apply the event’s primary and contrast colours
- The event icon and event image are already uploaded when adding the event but can be edited here.
- The sign-in background is displayed behind the sign-in modal. Since it will be cropped on small devices and the mobile app, use an ambient background that doesn’t contain logos or text.
- Placeholder images are shown in built-in virtual rooms when no image is uploaded by the host or moderator. When left empty, the platform's default images will be displayed.
Tip! Upon adding an image, the studio will show you the required size and dimensions. You can also find this in the artwork articles.
When adding an event to the Event List, the event status is automatically set to Coming Soon.
In the event settings, you can make the event Available and apply the event restrictions.
- Mobile: make sure to add the event tile to the selection screen to show the event as coming soon on mobile.
- Web: the event is only shown as coming soon in the Events Overview on Floq Live, if the user is on the attendee list or received a virtual invite.
- Mobile: The event can be installed or accessed by attendees (depending on the event restrictions). Make sure to add the event tile to the selection screen to have it available to users on mobile.
- Web: the event is only shown in the Events Overview on Floq Live, if the user is on the attendee list or received a virtual invite. Note that the web app is always accessible with a direct URL unless access restrictions apply.
Apply event restrictions:
- Protect with password
- Sign-in users only
- Attendees only
First, select your event language from the dropdown menu and choose the date and time format. Once the event language is selected, you can customise wording per string below. Only the string you edited will be locked, and the string can be restored to the default with the button on the side. To restore all strings, click the button in the top-right corner.
Read here how to set your invitation templates for attendees, speakers, moderators, hosts and representatives.
Send an email when adding a virtual room invite
Decide whether we should send an email when adding a virtual room invite (refer to the article).
By default, the studio will release the latest release you make. If needed, you can go back to an old release by selecting it from the dropdown.
Please tick Process Release for faster updates if your event has more than 1000 attendees.
Enabling this will increase the time needed to complete a release in Floq Studio, but the update will install faster for your attendees.