All moderated sessions that are broadcasted, are being recorded. This article describes where you can find them, and how to make them visible to the attendees after the event.
Where can I download the session recording?
The recordings can be accessed through the Virtual & Interactivity page, Sessions tab. Click the session you want to review the recordings of.
There are two types of recordings:
Pre-recordings: speakers can pre-record their presentation instead of presenting it live.
Session recordings: a moderated session is being recorded from the moment the moderator starts broadcasting, until they stop it.
For both types, the slides and the speaker frames are recorded separately in two different files. The audio is added to both files. You can see the start time of the recording and its size. Furthermore, you can download the individual slides or speaker files, edit the recording name, or delete the recording.
How can I make the session recordings visible to the attendees?
- In Data, locate your session and click Edit.
- Scroll down to Virtual & Recordings
- Select the On-demand recording box under Virtual session
- Select Built-in virtual room recording under On-demand recording
- Click Select recording.
- In the window that pops up, select the right recording in the drop-down menu. The menu shows you all the recordings that were made within that session, including live broadcasts and pre-recordings made by the speakers.
- By clicking the Play button, you can review the recording. If it needs trimming at the beginning or the end, drag the start and end timelines accordingly.
- Click Add.
- Save the session.
- Repeat these steps for all your sessions, and make a release to the app (Publish > Create release).
What if my recording was created using a different virtual platform?
In this case, instead of selecting Built-in virtual room recording in the drop-down menu, select External. A URL field appears, allowing you to add the URL of your recording.