In this article, you can find out how to completely off-board your App if you decide to not use it anymore.
Delete your Floq Studio
Contact your CSM in order to retire your Floq studio from the Conference Compass System.
Make sure to export all the data & analytics before doing so. This action is irreversible.
Remove app from Apple.
- For removing an app from Apple, you need to go into the account and select the app you want to delete.
- On the left side menu, you need to click on “Pricing and Availability”.
- Scroll down and click on “Remove app from sale”
- You will get a pop up warning message. Click on “Remove”.
Remove app from Google.
- For removing an app for Google, you need to access the account and select the app you want to delete.
- On the left side menu, you need to go to “Advanced Settings”.
Removing app from Firebase
1. Under “All Firebase projects”, select the app you wish to remove.
2. Go to Project settings, and click on General.
3. Scroll down to “Delete project” and click on it
4. Accept all terms
- Disable all Firebase services currently in use by this project
- Disable all Google Cloud services and APIs currently in use by this project
- Delete this project from the Firebase and Google Cloud consoles
- Project owners can restore this project within 30 days from the Google Cloud console
Deleting your OneSignal account
Deleting your own user account from OneSignal will only delete your specific email from our database. It will not delete Apps or downgrade your Paid Plan. Before deletion, make sure to do the following:
- Downgrade to free if on a paid account - deleting your account does not downgrade you to free automatically.
- Delete Apps - make sure to delete the data if no one else on your team is using it and you don't want the data stored in OneSignal.
In the top-right of your OneSignal Dashboard, select the icon > Account & API Keys.
Scroll to the bottom and select "Delete your account". If you have a paid plan, make sure to Downgrade your account first