Conference Compass is a customisable event engagement platform with comprehensive features including built-in live streaming delivered through a web platform and mobile app, multi-level floor plans, multi-track agendas, advanced CRM integration, gamification, and lead capture. Originally built for conferences in the medical industry, our platform has expanded its offerings to appeal to event organizers from all industries. We offer a 365-day solution, which captivates in-person and online audiences, and turns them into active communities.
The platform includes four parts, all integrated into one place:
Mobile and Web App
Use the event app to accompany your in-person, virtual or hybrid events. Integrated video streams, recordings and interactive features make all kinds of events come to life.
The Mobile App is accessible through Android and Apple iOS devices. The Web App allows for it to be accessed through laptops, desktop computers, and mobile devices with other operating systems. This is done simply via the browser.
We aim to keep you connected at all times!
Virtual and on-demand streaming services
Our virtual and on-demand streaming services are an integrated add-on to your web and/or mobile app. Unlike most other platforms, Conference Compass has native live-streaming capabilities built into the platform, so there is no need to rely on integrations or use-third party streaming services. The platform automatically records live sessions which can be downloaded or offered in an on-demand library before, during and after your event. Speakers can also pre-record their presentation within the platform.
The Conference Compass platform
Our platform is white-label, which means that event organizers have more creative control over the look and feel of the entire attendee experience.
Other of our unique features include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Fully customisable - Depending on the type of event you are organizing, you have the option to toggle specific features on or off so that attendees aren’t distracted by irrelevant modules.
- Discussions for specific abstracts and posters - The platform allows attendees to participate in conversations linked to a piece of content such as an abstract or poster for better audience engagement.
- Live-streaming built-in paired with low-latency real-time video interaction - Unlike most other platforms, Conference Compass has its native live-streaming capabilities built into the platform, so there is no need to rely on integrations or use-third party streaming services. Plus, the platform automatically records live sessions which can be downloaded or offered on-demand before, or/and after your event.
- Exclusive invite-only sessions - You can restrict certain virtual rooms and certain session content to only be visible to a certain group, such as members or registered attendees.
- Year-round community platform support - allows organizers to share on-demand content year-round, while also creating special events designed for specific attendee groups or community members.
- Robust CRM integration - Conference Compass’s ability to integrate fully with CRMs is a significant advantage to event organizers who already have detailed attendee profiles in their databases. Seamless data sharing between the integrated platforms means that organizers would not have to manually update attendee information by exporting and importing CSV files throughout the year.